Monday, June 1, 2015

4. I Hate Cheating

Posted by Unknown at 5:51 PM

Hello June?
What’s happened on June? It just such unusual thing when I checked my social media and found a lot of people saying ‘hi’ for it.
For me, there’s no special thing about June so far. Except Insidious chapter 3 that will be released soon in cinema soon. Yay! And also a lot of test that drives me dizzy. Yeah, I’m in my test week. It is really horrible. I feel that Im not a person I used to be. Cheating is not my habit anymore. Honestly I hate everyone who cheats during the test. But, now I hate myself.
I blame myself and the people around the place where I sit. I wanna be sportive but my friends push me a lot to cheat.
That’s all. May next year I’ll have a good seat and good people around me. Be sportive everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Retno's Here Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos