Monday, June 8, 2015

7. A Cute Anime Character

Posted by Unknown at 8:15 PM
Hi! What a great day.

Honestly, this writing should be posted on the day before yesterday, but bad internet connection made me did’t blog for two days. So, what’s going on? I decided to stay at home rather than go to school ‘cause I feel really tired. And I think it’s not a big deal for it.

As usual, I spend my time to watch anime. I have many animes and somehow I chose Noragami. It is a story about a God, Yato, he is a War God exactly. It has a good plot and I love the visual character.

It really made my day! Kyaaaaaa!

Why? Beside this anime makes me laughed so hard, I also have my favourite character here. His name is Yukine. And Sekki is his name when turning as Shinki. Look! He is really really really CUUUUUTE! Can I hug you, huh?  >.<


Yukine kawaii >.<

If he turns into a high school boy, he must be my crush right now. Lol, I’m a girl in love. By the way, what does make him look special for me? Can you see? He always wears jacket and sometimes hoodie. I mean, I like a boy in jacket. Make him has a different charisma. It is kind of my type! >.<

Here are some photos of Yukine-kun!






That's all. Waiting for Noragami season 2!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Retno's Here Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos