Monday, June 8, 2015

8. Quality Time- AW

Posted by Unknown at 10:13 PM
Hello! I feel satisfied today.

Even last tonight I couldn’t have enough sleep because of working for Sherlyn’s birthday present, at least she and Hana treated me and my friends this afternoon. AW is our decision for lunch today. And this is my first time here!

We ordered spicy chicken, soup, and root beer. The root beer felt so strange, but I could enjoy it. The worst thing is the soup. Ewwwh... It contained a lot of tomato pieces. One of the most disguisting things in my life. Every time I smelled it, I tried to bear myself from vomitting.

The chicken and ice cream were so delicious. And we enjoyed our quality time here!

This is us.


Say cheese!

Guess which one is me?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Retno's Here Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos