Thursday, June 4, 2015

5. I'm so Done!

Posted by Unknown at 10:25 PM
Hey hooo! How’s your day? May it went better then yesterday.

It was really such a great day. Guess what? Yeah, finally, I finished the test. Yaaaaay!

The special thing, um, not special actually, maybe I just wanted to make my last test felt a little bit different. 

So... I took an action by being the first who submitted the test. Lol. The class was surprised and yelled at me like “Wow, athletic!”. It was really sarcastic ‘cause everyone who can see knows that I’m the weakest and always be the last in running.

Wish me luck! I pray the best for my score.

 After this test I’ll have abou one month holiday. Great! So, here is the list about ‘what to do’ for this holiday:
1.      Sleeping. Yeah, I’m zuper sleepy. I need more rest to maintain my energy. Lol.
2.      Watching anime and film. Maybe it will spend much time for this activity. I’ll spend the most  for anime ‘cause there are many tittles that I haven’t done yet.
3.      Daydreaming. I have feeling that I’ll spend my time by doing it even I don’t do it purposely.
4.      Drawing. My first goal is to finish Kirishima Ayato fanart that actually I’ve started it on March but I haven’t had a nice mood to finish it. I’m looking forward about how it will look like. I’ll post in this blog one day.
5.      Blogging. As a beginner I would like to post many things and improve my writing skill and also try to increase the number of visitors. Actually, I can make it popular by telling it to my friends but I feel so shy If someone who know me reading the posts in this blog. Maybe someday I’ll tell to them.
6.      Reading. I’ll read three books on this holiday. Two of them are Raditya Dika’s books, they are “Babi Ngesot” and “Koala Kumal” and the last one is “Kiki Strike” from Kirsten Miller. If the books are good enough I’ll give my respons by writing it as an review through this blog. Beside that books, I mean If I need more story, I’ll try to read series of “Harry Potter”. They are on digital form. I copied them from my close friend who is a fan of HP.
7.      Studying for university test selection. I’m not sure I’ll make it or not to pass the selection with my high school scores. Whatever. I’ll try my best on test selection.
8.      Unexpected activy, huh?

Yeah, maybe I’ll do it all or maybe just four of them, or three of them, two, or even one maybe. But, I can’t promise for number 7. I really want, but it still depends on my mood. Okay, let’s see soon. Who knows that I’ll be more diligent? Lol.

That’s all. Good night everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Retno's Here Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos